The E-touch Lite II controller presents you with a full-color graphical interface on it's 7.5" touch screen. The interface is designed to be straightforward to use for new and experienced users. On-screen context-sensitive icon buttons and off-screen 'real' buttons are used to give you full control over all operations and assist you when programming.
The E-touch Lite II controller includes an on-screen 3D graphical simulator that lets you check the result of your new program before sending it through to the robot. This feature is a valuable tool in reducing the time spent perfecting new routines and also greatly reduces the chances of accidental damage due to incorrect or out-of-step commands.
The E-touch Lite II is also loaded with our Lead Through Teaching software that simplifies the editing of programs without need for specialist or external computer. Lead Through Teaching allows you to record manual operations and also use/alter standardized template movements in any axis to create the required result.
- 7.5" full-color touch screen
- 'Real' navigation and control buttons
- Context-sensitive on-screen buttons
- Prominent red safety stop button
- Compact Flash, USB, Smart Media and SD memory card compatifility for program storage and transfer
- Sufficient internal memory for 300 mold setups
- Lead Through Teaching for straightforward programming
- On-screen stroke positioning
- Ethernet connection
- Remote-control data transmission and program upgrades available through online support resources
- Easy hand-held use
- Rubber edge protectors
- Optional vacuum suction circuit monitor