The controller of choice for the YC and YAII Series servo traverse robots, the E-touch Compact uses a bright, colourful 7.5" touch screen to present its graphical user interface. Taking advantage of both real buttons and touchscreen graphic touch buttons (which are always context relevant) the interface is straightforward for all users.
The E-touch Compact includes our on-screen 3D graphical simulator: an important asset that allows you to dry-run the results of your new programs before sending them through to the robot. As a result, the simulator helps you reduce the time spent creating new routines and also minimizes any chances of accidental tool damage due to incorrect or out-of-step commands.
The E-touch Compact also comes complete with our Lead Through Teaching software that simplifies program editing without the need for specialist knowledge or an external computer. Lead Through Teaching lets you use or alter standardised template movements and also record manual operations for any axis to create any new series of moves.
- 7.5" full color touch panel display
- 'Real' navigation and control buttons
- Context-sensitive on-screen buttons
- Prominent red safety stop button
- Compact Flash, USB, Smart Media and SD memory card compatibility for program storage and transferral
- Sufficient internal memory for 300 mold setups
- Lead Through Teaching for straightforward programming
- On-screen stroke positioning
- Ethernet Connection
- Remote-control, data transmission and program upgrades available through online support resources
- Easy hand-held use
- Rubber edge protectors
- Optional vacuum suction circuit monitor